Raspberry & Rosé Wine Jellies22.8.2017
This Raspberry & Rosé Wine Jellies recipe, courtesy of Waitrose, is a wonderful grown-up dessert, or works very well for a BBQ or celebration - or if you just fancy a treat!
A delightful Raspberry & Rosé Wine Jellies recipe, courtesy of Waitrose.
- 5 gelatine leaves
- 400ml rosé wine
- 100g Tate & Lyle Golden Caster Cane Sugar
- Large pinch Bart Dried Lavender
- 200g essential Waitrose Raspberries
- Place the gelatine leaves in a small bowl and cover with cold water.
- Gently heat together the wine and sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves but do not allow to boil. Stir in the dried lavender.
- Lift the gelatine from the water, squeezing the leaves to remove any excess liquid. Add to the warm wine, stirring until the gelatine dissolves, then leave to cool to room temperature.
- Divide the raspberries between 4 small glasses then pour over the jelly. Leave to cool completely then chill overnight until set.